Handy AT&T U-verse Links
VOICEMAIL & the home voice line are now handled by MagicJack.
AT&T U-verse voicemail can be accessed in a number of ways...
- Online in your AT&T account. (Uses att.net e-mail address.)
- Through AT&T "gadget" on iGoogle.
- Via telephone...
- From home phone: dial *98 and enter 6-digit PIN followed by # key.
- From other phones...
- Dial 1-858-352-6900 or toll-free at 1-888-288-8893 (these numbers are in your Outlook contacts under "AT&T Voicemail Access") when you don't want to cause the home phone to ring then enter home phone number followed by # key, then enter 6-digit PIN followed by # key.
Note: If you're calling from another line that uses AT&T voicemail, you'll need to press the * key to change the phone number you're retrieving voicemail for.
- If answering machine is off you can dial home phone number directly and press * key during outgoing message to be prompted for PIN.
Cool phone features...
- Block up to 20 phone numbers. Also see https://www.donotcall.gov/ (our home phone is added already)
- Access voicemail while traveling (remember to turn answering machine off)
- Redirect calls to cell phone while traveling (let house-sitter know they can't receive calls)
Use this link to let AT&T know they should add Universal Sports to their channel lineup.
Return to home/favorites page.