social media for
Cast It Talent &
🎭 Home of the Holiday Heckler™ Since 2001 ☃
Welcome to Goese.com, email server for the Goese family.
Die Domain Goese.com wird als Email-Portal der Familie Goese genutzt.
Hello! ¡Hola! Hallo! Olá! Bonjour! Привет!
☮ ❤ 😊 Aloha!
Ciao! Hej! Привіт! Witaj! 🤡!
Hear Mimi Goese sing...
Click on a photo below to find any Goese family member.
If these are not the Goeses you're looking for, try here.
Click HERE for Katie Gallagher Goese's fine art.
Click HERE for links to Mimi Goese's music.
Classroom Aquatic virtual reality (VR) game
Mickey Goese & his Sunken Places partners.
Once upon a time,
in a place far, far away called "Wisconsin,"
couple fell in love and married.
Doris & Jim met each other at a Friday night
on December 16, 1949.
Mom sez, "...at this point [above], we weren't
even really serious about each other."
Dad sez, "I was serious." Somewhere down the road,
they both got serious & something clicked...NINE times.
When we were young
our parents moved a lot,
but we always found them.
68 years later, Jim & Doris Goese
are still smiling and having
We're all alive and well, nobody's in jail (yet),
and we have each other's love.
World's Greatest Parents
turn 87 years old in 2018!
Some people think you need to be "successful" to be happy.
The truth is this: You need to be happy to be successful.
Whatever arises, LOVE that!
GOOD NEWS NETWORK
La Jolla • Sunnyvale
Marina del Rey •
North Point • Northbrook
Elmhurst • Chagrin Falls
For Goese Golf Club in the Netherlands, click the banner below.
Holland's Goese Mixed Hockey Club site is here.
TV de Goese Maan Dutch tennis site is found here.
de Goese Kade restaurant's site is found here.
Now go get some real exercise.
|| MusicMatch was sold to Yahoo! in 2004.
Marketing Counsel, Inc. was closed in 2011.
Outlook Research (USA) is closed.
Rent La Jolla Shores LLC is closing in 2018.
Dan's time is split between cycling, travel, landscaping & property management.
Billions of people are comforted by religion in a world torn by religion.
people aren't very bright.)
Just remember the golden rule & leave a positive emotional footprint.
The Goese family mourns our tragic loss.
Matt Cowan (1985-2014)
Please donate. Learn more here.
We love you, Matt.
- Planet Earth is orbiting the sun at about 67,000 miles an hour.
- Resting near the equator, you are spinning around the molten center of this supersonic projectile at about 1,000 miles an hour.
- Our magnificent sun is about 93 million miles from our planet Earth.
- Our entire solar system is just a microscopic speck within our own Milky Way galaxy.
- The Milky Way contains hundreds of billions of stars...including our sun. Our galaxy is NOT expanding the way the universe is.
- Our Milky Way galaxy is just one of billions of galaxies in the "known" universe.
- The Andromeda Galaxy is moving towards the Milky Way and will collide with us in about 4 billion years. Humans will orchestrate their own "end times" many times before then, but mother Earth might actually survive this collision.
- The currently observable universe is about 100,000,000,000 light years in diameter and expanding. (That's 100 billion light years, and each light year is ≅ 5,878,499,810,000 miles.)
- If you could only travel at the speed of light for billions of years, you'd muster the true concept of how vast our universe has become over its multi-billion-year lifespan.
- As our universe expands, there is a distance in every direction from us—on the fringe of our known universe—where the recession velocity of galactic objects exceeds the velocity of light, which means luminous objects beyond that distance become invisible (and unknowable) to us. So we can't even tell how big our "universe" is. ∞ will have to suffice for now.
- Enjoy a good laugh (but do be sympathetic to the ignorant!) when someone confidentially assures you that the earth was created "thousands" of years ago.
Regardless of our significance (or lack thereof), we must do our best to make our situation better for those around us and those who will follow in our footsteps. There comes a time in your life when you just walk away from all the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. Every day is a blessing. While you soar through space in this amazing place, take a deep breath. let go of your anxiety, and be perfectly still, loving & serene. That's something you can do for this world.
LOVE your day and it will be better.
Whatever arises...LOVE that!
Contact Dan via Twitter
"There are really just five simple lessons to life.
Be honest, work hard, have fun, be grateful and pay it forward.”
— Bruce Halle, Discount Tire founder (1930-2018)